lunes, 19 de octubre de 2015

A day to remember



Hi bloggers!! Today I will tell you about a day that I always remember. It day is when with my class visited the reserve national "Llanquihue".

The reserve is located in Puerto Montt and it was created in 1912. The path is a excursion until the volcano Calbuco, means 8 kms of extension and four hours to trekking.

This day we wake up very early and go up the bus very rushed for arrive the reserve! We begin the trekking with my miss of Botanic like guide and I was going behind her.

In the road, she and I were going talk about the trees, plants and others places that she recommended for my last trekking. She commented me about the cascade that be in this place and the refuge nearby to volcano.

We was made a stop in a place that be millenary trees, this trees was Alerce!!! And I never saw this tree, I do know it! Millenary Alerce was a huge tree and between all my friends reached hug it.


When the trekking finished I told with my miss about the cascade, and I ask her for the place that was the cascade and she answered that the cascade was in a being of the trekking.

I go down very rushed with some classmate for reach to cascade, we ran a lot of for the track and finally we reached to cascade!!!! And the place was most beauty!! 

We decided go into the water in the cascade!! And it was very cold!!!! You doesn't stay motionless because you could freeze!!


 


6 comentarios:

  1. This place is very very beautiful, I want go in this summer !!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I can't wait to go there!

    ResponderBorrar
  3. I see some pictures about your dip on the cascade! that place was very magical!! I loved it!

    ResponderBorrar
  4. I remember this day too but I couldn`t go to the cascade :(. However We really enjoyed. See you

    ResponderBorrar
  5. I rememember too, when I swimmng. Also I remember when teacher's assitant and teacher's daughter run more fast than I and my friends!

    ResponderBorrar
  6. I remember very well that output we had by the University, was very interesting and wonderful, all the way we traveled and the beautiful things that we saw, I loved the National Reserve Llanquihue.

    ResponderBorrar