lunes, 5 de octubre de 2015

The Best Concert I've ever seen






Aflora Reggae

Hi bloggers, In this opportunity I will tell you about the best concert I've ever seen. This concert isn't a big organization because it is done in a bar. 

This is done in Chiloé while I was traveling in the South of Chile with my boyfriend.

We rushed to reach Ancud to listen to this group because it is really good the music that they sing and play.


Aflora is a Chilean group and it is a band dedicated to diffusion of the reggae music. We love reggae and it is our favorite music. 

On the trip we missed the music because when you hitch-hike you spend a lot of time alone on the road and miss the simple things of the life like the music.

I remember that that day we arrived in Ancud at night and we ate in a restaurant of fast food that was near the bar where the concert was being held. The presentation finished very late, near three in the morning and we didn't have a place to go to sleep and we had to sleep behind a big rock in the ravine edge. 




3 comentarios:


  1. I remember that when I was knowing the South I used to sing on the road hahaha but suddently the battery died... and I realize the beautiful music of Nature!! The birds, the river!! I loved it

    ResponderBorrar
  2. It sounds like you have a great time that day and a cold night too!

    ResponderBorrar
  3. I do not know, but listen to them ! XP
    Funny that your adventure after he finished the concert, sleeping behind a rock.

    ResponderBorrar