lunes, 26 de octubre de 2015

Election Day





In this opportunity I will tell you about the election day, and I say to you how it is in my country. In Chile, you can be citizen when you are 18 years old and in this moment you begin to vote. I am 20 years old and the last year is the first time that I voted because the election is every other 4 years. The last year has 9 candidates and in the first round I voted for Alfredo Sfeir because this person is the most representative for me. In the second round I didn't vote because there were 2 candidates Michelle Bachelet and Evelyn Matthei and they didn't represente my thinkings.

In the personal I don't like the electoral campaigns! I think that the electoral campaigns is totally unnecessary because it uses more money in propaganda and it is more excessive. Also I think that the campaigns are a little aggressive because the country gets filled with giant poster that promote one candidate and all places have many poster. I believe that the campaigns degrade the little beauty that  Santiago has and only you can see poster everywhere.

Unfortunately Chile doesn't have civic education and the most of people decide for benefit and they are persuaded but the lies of the different candidates. 

It is a shame....













4 comentarios:

  1. I am so agree!! the polician poster kill the beauty of our districts.. :/ And the flyers are only waste of cellulose XD

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Actually the politics situation become really worst and everybody note that. But time by time. I hope that may change in some years. See you :)

    ResponderBorrar
  3. I like Alfredo Sfeir, but this country is not ready for their ideals ):.

    ResponderBorrar
  4. But if the flyers and poster change the tipical image for an art work, so similar to tag, then we can improve the beauty of cities. On other topic what you recomended to improve civic education?

    ResponderBorrar