lunes, 2 de noviembre de 2015

My future Job




I have a idea of my future job, I would really like to work with kids because I feel that this little person is the key to change the world. The kids have a open mind and They learn very fast. It is the reason that motivates me to work with them.

I have thought that when I finish my career, I will study pre-school teaching to have many techniques to teach to kids and my future children. I would like to teach all I have learned at the University such as all about the care of plants and trees. 

In this year, I have participated in Arboretum Antumapu that is the nearest to my idea of my future work, because in an opportunity many kids of different schools came here at the University and my classmates and me did a  tour in the different parts of the Campus where many trees are planted to make a conservation ex-situ. In this tour every one walked and talked with a group of children and told them about the objective of Arboretum and the importance of conservation of those species. 

A little of this is that I would like to do in the future! But still I haven't finished my career and my idea of my future job can change. 








4 comentarios:

  1. Although your future job's idea change you need to make a decision to spend time making your future a fact. So I recomend you create new oportunities realted to your future job like a course for school's children

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I think is great that you want to work with children, not everybody has the patience to do that, but I totally agree with you when you say that they are the key to change the world!. I hope you can do it when you finish studying!

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Children have open minds, they just want to know about the world! Arboretum is a really good opportunity to practice teaching :) Remember that this month children will come to Antumapu, there you can practice :)

    ResponderBorrar
  4. Wow I didn't know your interest about childrens so you take me by surprise hahaha. This is the most cutest job I thought. They are the future of our country so Its an important thing when We talk about the conservation of chilean landscapes

    ResponderBorrar