lunes, 9 de noviembre de 2015

How green are you?




In this day, I will tell you about how I care for the nature. In my house, it is more difficult to recycle because my mother disagrees with my way of recycling. But for me it is more important this green activity because the world is in serious problem with the human activity. Besides I live in an apartment and the community don't have a system that allows me sort in different trash can the litter that my family and me produce.






However the sister of my boyfriend is more careful with the things that you can recycle, and they have different trash can to sort out the organic waste, paper, piece of glass, plastic or other waste. Once a week they go to Homecenter to take out the contents that they accumulated in the week at the different trash cans. Homecenter has a place that is called Punto limpio and you can take out the trash and It is located closer to my house. But when I talk with the mother about my boyfriend... She says that it is more difficult to maintain the order and sort out the trash, because nobody teaches about the materials that you can recycle or how you do  this. Moreover you need  to go to Punto limpio and a car to carry the sorted out trash.












8 comentarios:

  1. I didn't know that exist that recycling point, I will start going there every week to deposite my trash!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I didn't know that exist that recycling point, I will start going there every week to deposite my trash!

    ResponderBorrar
  3. I think the city needs more puntos limpios! but the State must implement this ideas!! I t is a shame that the government does not do anything about it >:|

    ResponderBorrar
  4. An integral part of green attitude is the social organization, you also create consciouss and don't need depend of State

    ResponderBorrar
  5. Hi nicol, I think is very good idea go to the homecenter for recycle, in my neighborhood there is a homecenter, I go....
    bye

    ResponderBorrar
  6. Hi nicol, I think is very good idea go to the homecenter for recycle, in my neighborhood there is a homecenter, I go....
    bye

    ResponderBorrar
  7. It is very difficult to sort out the garbage . Even I do not learn well

    ResponderBorrar
  8. Chile need more "puntos limpios" and environmental education!

    ResponderBorrar