lunes, 30 de noviembre de 2015

Summer plans


I am more excited and I look forward for my vacations! Because this year has been very long for me in the University. Between May and August the students of Universidad de Chile declared to go on strike and We were 2 months on strike and in September we returned to class. Since that moment, the university has been more stressful because we lost a lot of time and the contents were shortened! On December 30th I have the last exam and finally I finish my semester.

Well, after all in the third week on January we do our second professional practice. Me and my class  are going to Pantanillos, Concepcion  for one week and after this week we are going to Malleco for our second week to practice.

That is, I have only two week to rest and recharge my energy. Also in these two week I can enjoy with my family! Because on February 3rd I will take the plane to Arica because we would like to visit Peru and Bolivia for a month with my boyfriend. This trip finishes on March 3rd and on this date I will enter to University again.

Machu picchu, Peru.


My boyfriend planned the route that we could make when we arrive to Arica and he wrote the possible route in his book. 

The places that we would like to know are Machu picchu and Salar de Uyuni but my boyfriend already knows Peru so He will be my guide...

This trip is more important for me because I will travel for first time on plane!





                                            

4 comentarios:

  1. what a nice travel! Machu Pichu should be one of the best places in the world!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Hi nicole, your trip is very good, I think Peru and Bolivia are very nice destination, when I went to Peru I meet a lot of people of different place and I can see a lot of very nice landscape.
    Good luck in your holidays.
    Bye

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Success in the remaining year and make every effort to do well in the exams

    ResponderBorrar
  4. Sound like a very fun vacations!, as you know I'm going on a similar trip in February, I hope that we can meet somewhere while we are travelling!

    ResponderBorrar