lunes, 16 de noviembre de 2015

My Best Friend





Today... I will tell you about my best friend! The name of my best friend is Edgard and I met him in the school. He is my first friend, because before I went to a school where there were only girls. I met Edgard when I was 16 years old and He was very sloppy! One day my teacher changed the seat of students in the classroom and She assigned me to sit next to Edgard! And our conversation began because he asked me for a pencil! We stayed all the class sitting together and in the break all Edgard's friends got to know me.

From that moment I never separated from them and with the time the boys considered me as one more of the group. We were five persons and we were going together to all places. The other boys are named Michel, Manuel and Enrique and I was the only woman in this group and my friends named me Bryan André because they considered me a boy!

I was very happy with them and most part of the day I laughed with the things that they talked. We had many difficult moments together like when Edgard was going to be a father!! When he told me this news I was very sad because I felt that would be more difficult for him.

With the time... We grew apart  because each one his or her own obligation and We are all studying in the University. So the time is limited.


Edgard with your baby son.








4 comentarios:

  1. Hi nicole is very nice your history, and I think is very complicated have a beby in this time but the most important is continue with support for friends!!
    Bye

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Hi nicole is very nice your history, and I think is very complicated have a beby in this time but the most important is continue with support for friends!!
    Bye

    ResponderBorrar
  3. I think that the Edgard's son have to be the sixth member of the Tobby's club

    ResponderBorrar
  4. Having a baby too early should be very difficult with the responsability of it ;c

    ResponderBorrar